Laminate hardwood flooring is popular in the greater East Bay, Pleasanton, San Ramon areas because it gives homeowners the beautiful look of solid hardwood at a smaller price tag! Laminate is a great alternative because it blends the style of hardwood with the durability and easy maintenance of laminate. This flooring is made from particle board topped with a photograph of wood grain to make it look like real hardwood. Laminate is easier to install than hardwood, the pieces either snap or glue together! Learn more about the benefits of laminate hardwood from the experts at Floor Coverings International East Bay!
Benefits of Laminate Hardwood Flooring
- Like hardwood, laminate is available in different colors, sizes, textures, and more.
- Laminate is a cheaper alternative to solid or engineered hardwood.
- Unlike solid hardwood, it can be installed in rooms with high levels of moisture such as the bathroom.
- Maintenance is easy, just sweep and wipe up spills with a damp cloth.
- Laminate hardwood is a good choice for people with allergies because it doesn’t trap dirt or dust.
Your Pleasanton Laminate Hardwood Experts
Are you ready to get to work on your new flooring project? Let the experts at Floor Coverings International East Bay make the search for new flooring easier! Laminate hardwood comes in as many styles and species as solid hardwood, which can make deciding on the perfect option a bit confusing. We’re here to help! Our trained design associates will ask a lot of questions to help determine the best laminate hardwood for your unique home. They’ll provide a free proposal and estimate, and even go over different financing options. Contact us today to schedule your free in-home consultation. We look forward to working with you!
Photo Credit: Lukiyanova Natalia frenta