We provide top of the line carpet installation options in Pleasanton, CA
Carpet isn’t exactly on your list of everyday expenses. A lot of hard work and thought goes into carpet installation. Because carpet is hard to install and remove, a lot of thought has to go into what kind of carpet you get.
That’s why it’s important to pick the perfect carpet for your home. A lot of different things go into this, like:
- Figuring out how much wear and tear your carpet will go through
- Figuring out what fiber would work best for your home
- Considering how much maintenance you’re willing to put into it
This might sound like a lot, but it’s easier than you think.
What type of fiber is right for my home?
The fiber you pick is going to depend a lot on your home and family. Different households have different needs.
If you have kids and pets racing through your living room, you’ll want a more durable fiber like Nylon that’s soil resistant and easy to clean. If you’re installing carpet in a bedroom, you might consider springing for a soft polyester carpet installation instead.
Natural fibers like wool are available, but it’s harder to maintain and more expensive. If you want a low maintenance carpet for a high-traffic area, olefin might be a better option due to its stain resistance.
How do I make my carpet last longer?
Carpet installation isn’t as easy as just picking a carpet and going. In addition to the fiber, fiber density is another thing to consider. The more fibers that are in your carpet, the better it’s going to look down the line.
You can do a lot of maintenance, such as buying the right kind of carpet and using the right carpet cleaners in exactly the right way. The best way to make your carpet last though is by picking a carpet that matches your family’s needs.
Flooring Coverings International will work with you to look at all options and pick the right carpet for your home.
Why Floor Coverings International
With so many different styles of carpet out there, you truly can customize every room of the house.
Floor Coverings International East Bay is a locally owned and operated carpet installer for the greater Pleasanton, San Ramon and Danville area. We offer the selection and direct prices of a big box store, combined with the excellent customer service of a small business.
When you work with us, you’ll enjoy the benefits of…
- A Free Design Consultation – Our trained design associates will help you select the carpet that works best for your unique home and lifestyle. Once you’ve picked out the perfect carpet flooring, they will also provide a free proposal and estimate.
- Our Mobile Showroom – Our mobile showroom is filled with hundreds of samples that can be brought right to your home.
- Direct Prices – Our relationships with popular brands allows us to offer direct pricing.
Ready for new carpet flooring in your home? The experts at Floor Coverings International are ready and excited to work with you on your next carpet flooring project. Give us a call today to schedule your free in-home consultation!